has anyone ever watched Premonition?
such a depressing movie omg why would you even make an ending like that
I regret watching it soo much
I refuse to believe that in a few days it will be June already, because what the hell how’s that even possible.
I’m actually afraid that when I wake up tomorrow it will be year 2030
Think about it
- The pause menu could be John’s journal.
- It could be multi-player, if you wanted to play with a friend.
- You could play Sam, Dean, John, Bobby, Ellen, Jo, Ruby, or Cas (Jimmy during the Rapture) depending on the case/mission
- Different characters have different abilities/fight with different weapons. (i.e. Dean uses a shotgun, Sam can use his demon killing powers, Cas fights with his sword, etc.)
- You could equip different weapons and bullets.
- Filler cases could be bonus levels/DLC.
- You could go through cases/investigate/interrogate people. (Like L.A. Noire)
- You could drive the Impala to each location.
- You could use a cellphone to call Bobby or Cas for extra help.
- Animation could be really good: The could use the facial programming from L.A. Noire, Heavy Rain, or even LEFT 4 DEAD to make the characters more accurate.
- Cutscenes could be clips from the show or really good animation.
- Bobby’s house could be a safehouse. (save/restock supplies,etc.)
- YOU COULD CUSTOMIZE THEIR CLOTHES AND HAIR WITH STUFF FROM EACH SEASON.
- Tutorials could be John training the boys.
THINK ABOUT IT.