"I’ve always been a black sheep. That’s a hard thing to be until you find your calling in life. I was bullied a lot at school, probably because I was perceived to be different from everyone else."
To thank you guys for all of the interest in our stores over the past year, Ana and I want to give two of our supporters a little gift this holiday season! For a chance to win, all you need to do is reblog this post.
- 2 winners will receive: your choice of any (1) t-shirt or tote bag from either store.
- Reblog this post up to 2 times a day, likes don’t count.
- Reblogs from fake/giveaway blogs don’t count.
- Make sure your askbox is on so we can message you if you win.
- Giveaway ends December 1st.
We have a coupon for everyone, too! From Nov 28th - Dec 2nd, free standard shipping on all orders of two or more items. Use coupon code 2FREESHIP at checkout!
Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending is a very powerful thing.
“While all of the other kids were listening to ‘N Sync, I was listening to music from the ’30s. I’m a bit of an old soul. I just really gravitate towards a nostalgia for a time when things were simpler. When beauty was more classical and glamorous.”
In dreams, we enter a world that’s entirely our own.
There’s no such thing as fate
Holland Roden @ Rachel Zoe Celebrates Relaunch Of The Zoe Report